Saturday, August 14, 2010

2.27.08

You had a good night last night. You are working really hard to breathe today so we are not allowed to hold you. They increased your oxygen a little bit and did an x ray of your lungs. So far everything looks good. You just have to keep fighting, fighting hard. I know this is going to be a long journey but I have such faith that it will turn out okay. You are continuing to tolerate your feeds but you are down to 2 lb 4 oz. You have to start gaining some weight buddy! Everyday is like a new battle. I feel like they tell us something new everyday. Daddy and I are just praying so hard for you and spending as much time with you as we can. You are a little angel. I know you will get to come home and one day this will be a story we tell you, but that day can not come soon enough for mommy! I haven't even left you yet and I miss you already. Home will not be home without you. After our long hospital journey I thought going home would feel good but as I face the thought of leaving I know it will not be home until you are there.

No comments:

Post a Comment