Monday, August 16, 2010

3.24.08 and 3.25.8

Today you weigh 3 lb 10.4 oz. Mommy came to see you twice today. I really miss you and I am having a hard time with you being away from me. This is just not the way it is meant to be. Since you lost a little weight they increased your feeds to 33 cc's every 3 hrs. You gave mommy 3 poopie diapers while I was here!

3.25.08

You gained weight and you are 3 lb 11.7 oz today. Daddy and I came up this evening and gave you a bath. We also fed you your first bottle. You were not very interested and only took 7 cc's. It was harder than I thought o get you to eat. You looked so sweet after your bath with your fuzzy hair. I wish you were eating better but you just don't seem to get it yet. You are on 23 % oxygen right now but refluxing with your feeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment