Monday, August 16, 2010

3.11.08 and 3.12.08

Today daddy had to go back to work, he was sad. Mommy is here with you and Ethan is with Grammy. I got to drive myself here and between bedrest and delivery it was the first time in a long time I got to drive myself somewhere. You had a good night and so far a good day. You weighed 3 lb 3 oz last night. They gave you a dose of lasix today just to make sure you didn't need to get rid of some fluid. The Dr. hasn't come around yet this morning so I am waiting for her and then I will hold you. I can't wait to be able to pick you up whenever I want and snuggle you when you cry.

3.12.08
Today mommy and daddy and Ethan all came to see you. Daddy held you for an hour and a half which he really enjoyed since he had to work yesterday and didn't get to see you. Ethan and I read you books. Ethan loves coming to see baby Aiden and he was so excited to see you "out of the box" while daddy was holding you. You are up to 20 cc's every 3 hrs on your feeds and doing well with them. When you get to 26 they will take out your IV. You are having reflux with your feeds which is causing some desats and bradys but you are handling them well. Hopefully you will grow out of it. We had a good day with you, it is nice to be together all as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment