Saturday, August 14, 2010

3.4.08

Daddy and I came up twice today. You are off all of your oxygen and doing pretty good! You are also out from under the lights so we can see your eyes (no more glasses). It is nice to see you with less and less things. You only gained a few grams. They are increasing your feeds 1 cc every 12 hrs now and you are up to 4 cc's every 3 hrs. The doctor says if everything goes well you will only have the IV for one more week. Your cranial ultrasound results we had been waiting on came back normal. God is watching over you little man and you are doing amazing. Daddy got to hold you today and you were so alert. Grammy came up to see you too and got to see you wide awake. Ethan came up with Daddy for a few minutes and said hello to you. He is more interested in the tractors outside the window but he talks to you and points to you. I think he doesn't quite understand this all. I am missing you so much. Working on your room and seeing all the baby stuff at home makes me sad. I am ready to have you home but I know you are not ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment