Monday, August 16, 2010

3.26.08 and 3.27.08

3 lb 12.8 oz now! You are getting bigger! You are a month old and that is so hard to believe. While I feel I can't believe you are a month old already I feel a little sad that I have missed out on this month. While I got to be with you as much as I could it is not the same as you being home and caring for you. I know you are where you need to be, but the more time that goes by the less patient I find myself. God is teaching me knew things everyday and I hope I grow through this experience. I hope I find myself more patient, more faithful in knowing that he is in control and I know I will take less for granite. Like healthy children. You nursed today; you did okay. You are just not quite getting the hang of it.

3.27.08

3 lb 14 oz last night. Today the nurse tried to give you a bottle and she said you weren't really sucking. We will have to keep trying. They are getting you down to room air a lot on your oxygen but you reflux during your feeds and they have to go back up. I hope you can get this all worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment