Monday, August 16, 2010

3.14.08 and 3.15.08

Today you had to get another blood transfusion. You were getting blood during my visit so I didn't get to hold you, but I sat with you, held your hand and read you books. You were having a good day but you were really sleepy so I just let you rest. Grandma and Grandpa came to see you this evening and they said you were still sleeping away. Everybody can't wait until you are big enough they can hold you too.

3.15.08

Today mommy and daddy came to see you and I got to hold you. You are very pink and alert and seem to be feeling much better after your blood yesterday. Your weight dropped a little last night but you had a great night and held your sats well. We are working hard to finish everything in your room at home. Mommy washed all your preemie clothes and brought some to the hospital for when you are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment