Saturday, August 14, 2010

3.7.08 and 3.8.08

3.7.08

Mommy came to see you today and daddy. I held you for a few hours. You have been requiring a little more oxygen lately and he nurses decided that you needed blood. So you are getting a blood transfusion from the blood that daddy donated to you. You are looking so pink now and hopefully this will make a difference. I hate that you are back on the oxygen, it was so great seeing you without it. You weigh 2 lb 10 oz and continue to be gaining weight well.

3.8.08

you weighed 2 lb 1 oz last night. They now seem concerned that you gained so much weight and they feel like you might have too much fluid after receiving the blood so they gave you a dose of lasix. They also started you on an antibiotic because they think you have an infection. When mommy held you today after a dose of lasix you peed all over me, at least we know it worked! It is so hard because some days are so good and some are so hard. I cry everyday wishing things weren't this way. wishing you were not having to go through all of this, yet thankful just to have you here. I wish there is something i could have done to keep you inside. I hope you always know how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment