Saturday, August 14, 2010

2.28.08

We came and saw you this morning and mommy and daddy got to change your diaper. Your diapers are so tiny. It is so hard to even describe. I felt like I might hurt you pulling your tiny legs up in the air. I was scared. You are tolerating the breastmilk well and they are going up to 1 cc every 3 hrs on Saturday. We had to go home today. It is so strange. Daddy framed a picture of you to put on my nightstand so I can see you whenever I want. It is not the same as getting to walk down the hall. The nurses are great though and don't seem to mind that I call all the time. We are working hard to get your room ready for you. We got to bring Ethan up to see you for the first time. He had his big brother T-shirt on and was so proud. He even reached in and held your tiny hand. He is now telling everyone about going to see "his baby". I can't wait to watch you guys grow up together. I hope you will be close.
He is so proud!
Daddy's finger in your tiny hand

No comments:

Post a Comment